Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 18, 2005

All About Me

Mommy thinks that people might want to hear what I have to say....or at least laugh at all the things I do. So she decided that it might be fun to have my own blog...whatever that is. All I know is that I get to sit at the computer and bang on the keyboard...which is one of my favourite things. And my cousin Ben has a blog too...so it must be something that big boys get to do. So I'll start my new hobby by introducing myself. My name is Noah Michael Jonathan Braun and as of today I'm 9 months and 4 days old. I was born on Valentine's Day of this year....Mommy says that I turned one of her least favourite holidays into the best day of the year. Some of my favourite things to do are wrestle cats, jump on beds & play with things I'm not supposed too. I'll fill everybody in on other things I like to do later...but right now I have to go eat supper. MMM....squash.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah, you tell Mommy not to worry about blogging and get working on those projects. You say, "Mom, you've got my whole life to smother me with attention, so go do good at school, so you can smother me with lotsa toys too!"

November 25, 2005 1:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I have a place to go every day for a Noah fix! I love you so much! (You're Mommy is pretty great too!)

November 25, 2005 1:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were so grown-up. This graaandpa is so happy that God chose this family to put you into. Just thinking about you, makes me miss you like crazy. Anyways, it won't be long and you will be here, so till then, I will just have to look at pictures.

November 25, 2005 8:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noah, Grandpa Quintal says congratulations on learning to walk! We look forward to seeing you at Christmas time. Miss you lots!

December 02, 2005 7:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home