Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Guess What I Can Do!

Did you know that crawling isn't the only way to get around? Cause it isn't! I have discovered how to walk. I took my very first step all by myself on November 12 and I haven't stopped since. As of today I can walk almost 3 feet...without holding onto anything! Mommy and Daddy get really excited when I do this...and then I get really excited cause they're so excited. It's a good game. It's really hard work though. Because balancing is very important when you're trying to walk...and that is something that I'm not very good at yet. But I'm practicing everyday. I might even get so good that those cats won't be able to get away from me so easily. Which is good cause I really like to jump on that fat one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Noah! Get those leg muscles nice and strong, so you can run fast, and play soccer. Not that slow baseball stuff! Booo

November 25, 2005 1:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are such a big boy, already walking. Careful of those cats, sometimes they can scratch you. Maybe by the time Christmas comes and you come here, you and Ben can race. Won't that be exciting.

November 26, 2005 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home