Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas 2006

Mommy was kinda lax with the camera this year so there aren't pictures of all our Christmas gatherings. But to be fair, there were a lot.

So here are some of the highlights. (The last 5 pics were stolen from Aunty Becky.)

Christmas Eve

What do you mean this isn't how it goes?

Mommy's Note:
Jonthan and I got Noah a Car for Christmas. We had to return it. Partly because the door wouldn't close, mostly because he got soooo much stuff this year we simply didn't have room for it. So I'm not going to put up any pictures of Noah and his car. But here's one where he was helping Jonathan put it together. He was really excited. Now I'm going to cry.

Christmas Day

Noah enjoying a car from Aunty Stacy and Steve.

Boxing Day

While everyone else opened their mounds of presents, this is what amuzed Ben and Noah the most. Animal crackers and a cheap puzzle.

Noah also REALLY liked Sam's present.

Alright Sammy...I guess I'll share your piano with you.

Shake Shake Shake

Ready, Set, GO!

The mound of presents. This isn't even all of them.

The Braun Gathering

Noah was bombarded by girls when he arrived. He hid in his booster seat until Ben got there.

Amusing themselves in the corner.

Forget Ben. I'd much rather play with this pretty girl. (And bring her toys, and show off for her trying to get her to look at me, and sit by her for the rest of the day.)

Fireman Noah

Alright. Who's bright idea was this?

10 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

It looks like Noah had a wonderful Christmas, and also cleaned up in the present department. I love the picture of him amongst all the wrapping paper. I am thankful that family are posting pictures so those of us far away can still see them on a regular basis.

January 03, 2007 12:20 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the one of Noah and Ben with the puzzle and crackers. It's funny how you may get these elaborate things for them, but that's what they like the most. You're adorable, Noah. I wish I could see you, I just want to give you a hug every time I see a picture of you.

January 03, 2007 4:08 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

It does really look like Noah had a great Christmas. Luke also got so many presents that Robyn had to have help taking them all up to her apartment. It was his first Christmas but I can't really see anything changing much for next year.
I love the picture of him in the wrapping. What a cutie he is.

January 03, 2007 4:23 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

CHEAP puzzle? Hmph.

January 03, 2007 10:19 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Also... Have I ever mentioned that Noah is the cutest kid ever? I love that picture of him and Ben with the crackers. I'm stealing it.

(Yeah, yeah... Ben and Sam are the cutest too. It really depends who I am looking at at any given moment.)

January 03, 2007 10:26 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

What a cute kid. He was so funny the way he sat under all the wrapping paper. And he did love Emily didn't he. The rest of us would try to get a second of his attention. Nothing. Then He falls in love with emily who wasn't even trying. All I can say is CUTE KID!!

January 04, 2007 8:16 AM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

I love all the pictures. The one of him and Ben with the animal crackers is so cute. I also love the fact that the shyest girl gets the shyest guy. Is that how you spell shyest?

January 04, 2007 8:31 AM

 
Blogger Toad said...

yeah it was pretty sweet how he loved emily. i liked him with the hat. just standing there straight faced forever while people laughed at him. he's so funny.

January 04, 2007 9:25 AM

 
Blogger John said...

I can hardly wait for the next one, we had so much fun. You all should have seen him with Emily. He sat in front of her like that and even closer and just chatted to her. I think he had a holiday romance.

January 05, 2007 9:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!
He's such an adorable little boy. I agree with Becky about the puzzle though, I was going to buy Luke one and they're pretty pricey.

January 06, 2007 2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home