Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 20, 2006

Random Pictures

Here's some pictures of me. If you really want to know what I've been up to go check out Mommy's blog. It hasn't been good. I've been a pretty difficult boy lately. Here are some pictures showing my non-difficult side.

Every morning Grandma makes me a fruit smoothie drink before she goes to work. I have it for breakfast. It's the only way I'll eat fruit. And I LOVE them.

Now that we have all this snow I can go for sleigh rides. They're really fun. I just sit back and let Mommy do all the work. I wear my toque now and my boots but I still won't wear those mitts.

Mommy and Daddy bought me a big-boy toddler bed. Don't be fooled by the picture. This was the only day I actually liked it. (see Mommy's blog)

Ben came to visit me a couple weeks ago. This was the first visit we've had where we got along and played really nice. Ben decided he wouldn't try to hug me all the time and I decided I'd let him play with me.

Grandma gave each of us these cool toy cars. Mine was a yellow truck and Ben's was a red race car. We sat at the window and played cars for a long time. Ben showed me how to race up the glass.

He won.

Snack time!

Then Ben left and now I have to play all by myself.


That's all for now!

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Awwww.... I'm gonna need a couple of these pictures.

November 20, 2006 3:06 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

I am glad to hear that you and Ben had a fun time playing cars. I don't know how someone so cute can be at all difficult though :)

November 20, 2006 7:23 PM

 
Blogger Toad said...

don't let him fool you. i told melissa yesterday that he is cursed with cutness because he gets what he wants from everyone and then melissa has to deal with it later.

i'm glad you and ben can play with eachother so nice!!!! these are so cute.

November 21, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

It looke like you had a wonderful time playing with Ben. I hope that you will soon come to enjoy the new bed that you got.

November 21, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, that's nice that Ben wasn't trying to tackle you constantly and you could have a good time. Hopefully you start wearing mittens one day, buddy. Trust me, freezing your hands until you can't feel them is fun at the time, but it sure isn't when you have to thaw them out afterwards.

November 21, 2006 1:26 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

I hope yuo figure out that mittens and big boy beds are both really good things. You are such a cute and interesting little guy.

November 23, 2006 9:47 AM

 
Blogger John said...

It is always so great when you guys can both be here. Glad to see that this relationship is growing. Its got a long life ahead of it.

November 23, 2006 8:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home