Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Not A Happy Camper

I have been having a very hard couple of days. It all started when one of my teeth finally started to come up. Mommy was very excited cause she could feel it and see it. It's my first one you know. Mommy and Daddy think it's funny that I could walk before I had any teeth. But my tooth started to make me not feel very well. My mouth was really hurting me...so much that I didn't even want to share a popsicle with Daddy. And then I woke up crying in the middle of the night cause I was really hot. I had a fever. So Mommy and Daddy took turns staying up with me all night because I would not sleep unless somebody was holding me. I still didn't feel well the next day and then Daddy started not feeling well either. Neither of us felt like eating so we sat on the couch and watched TV all day. Having a fever isn't fun. It's makes Mommy sad because I don't want to play with her like I usually do. When you have a fever it means that you always want someone to hold you, you cry a lot, you don't want to be left alone, you don't want to eat, you don't want to play, you don't want to wear clothes, and you especially don't want to sleep by yourself. So last night I got to sleep with Mommy and Daddy in the big bed! I would have been more excited if I didn't feel so bad. I slept pretty good but I don't think Mommy and Daddy did. My fever still didn't go away today but I felt a little bit better. I think I might try sleeping in my own bed tonight. Mommy really hopes I feel better tomorrow because she doesn't like to see me so upset all the time. Mommy and Daddy also wish that we lived a lot closer to the grandparents so they could help take care of me...especially because they have lots and lots of homework that they still have to do even though me and Daddy aren't feeling well.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noah, how are you? Congradulations on you're very first tooth. I don't imagine it feels very good. You're Mommy and Daddy are right it is funny that you learnt how to walk before you got you're first tooth. Only the smartest people can figure that out. I can't wait to see you at Christmas, were going to have so much fun when i get there it's going to be great. I look at you're pictures that you're mommy gave me every morning when i wake up. You and you're cousin Ben make waking up and going to work a lot easier every moring. just to see you're smiling faces makes me happy. but it's also hard cause we live so far away. But at least i get to see you at Christmas.
Love you lots
Uncle Mike

December 04, 2005 1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awe noah you look so sad. i wish i could cheer you up. everyone is sure excited for you to come back and visit and your mom and dad too i suppose.

December 06, 2005 8:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you be even CUTER when you are sick? I wish I could come and take care of you and your daddy. I would hold you and kiss you and your mommy and daddy could do their homework and maybe even SLEEP! We will have to have a date this Christmas, and while we have fun your mommy and daddy can have a nice long nap... or maybe they could even SLEEP IN!

December 06, 2005 4:17 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Aww Noah, you beautiful baby, I also wish I could take care of you, almost nothing as cuddly as a sick baby. Who am I kidding, your always cuddly. I can hardly wait to see you and hold you.

December 06, 2005 9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

auntie crystal says
I'm sorry that your sick and I hope that you feel better.
Love Crystal

December 08, 2005 9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Noah, you look so sad. I wish that you lived closer too so I could hold you and rock you. Can hardly wait to see you at Christmas. Luv ya

December 08, 2005 9:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A first tooth can be hard. Wish I was there to give you a big hug Noah. Try and get some sleep so Mommy and Daddy can study. We miss you and love you lots. See you and Christmas

Grandpa Ray

December 10, 2005 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home