Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Long Awaited Update

My mommy has been slacking off on my blog lately. I tell her that I have devoted readers but she doesn't listen. She finally put some new pictures on the computer and realized she couldn't put it off anymore.

I've been doing a few new things lately. I've realized that crying, stomping and throwing temper tantrums usually get me whatever I want. I also don't like it when Mommy and Daddy are in the kitchen and not paying attention to me so I go in there after them, squeeze between them and the cupboards and PUSH really hard until they're not in the kitchen anymore. They love that. And I know that there is a world outside my own house now, a world with long hallways to run in, and malls with slides I can go down, and other people's houses with new faces and toys. I just don't understand why we spend so much time in this house. I bring Mommy and Daddy hats and shoes and yell at them to put them on me and take me out, and sometimes they do...but not as much as I would like. And Mommy has been teaching me signs so I can tell her what I want since my vocabulary hasn't moved much beyond "out" and "up". I know "telephone", "bye bye", "all done" and most importantly "more". I just tap my fingertips together and I get food. So it doesn't really mean "more" as much as it does "food". Mommy's been trying to teach me "cookie" and "juice" but "more" works fine so I just use it over and over again. And the most exciting new thing I've discovered is that FINGERS FIT IN NOSES!!! Can you believe it! My finger fits so nicely into my nose and I get such a reaction out of Mommy it's worth doing all the time. hehehe. Other than that nothing much has changed. Not even my teeth. I still only have two little teeth but they work just fine. Well, here are some new pictures.


Here's Mommy and I sharing some creamcheese icing. mmmm

Here's Daddy and I going for a sled ride.

Here I am trying to crawl on snow...I really hate that snowsuit!

Watching TV from a laundry basket....You have to try it!

I'm practicing my climbing skills.

I'm practicing my cat-catching skills.

Just a little further....

Learning from Cousin Ben....all my soothers in a row.

UPDATE: I used my "cookie" sign today. Mommy and Daddy were very proud.

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Dear favorite and bestest nephew in the whole wide world,

You are hysterically funny to me. I will probably read this post and look at the pictures at least 10 times a day for the next little while. How did you get to be so stinkin' cute is what I want to know. (Your mom and dad are pretty funny too actually, so maybe that explains it.) I can hardly wait till summer time and I can finally get to hang around with you and your mommy and daddy! We're gonna have so much fun together it's killing me to wait!

March 30, 2006 3:50 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Only 1 month to go, and then I will see you again. Grandma wants to know why your hair appears to be getting a little more blonde. Doesn't matter the hair colour, your still plenty cute.

March 30, 2006 7:13 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Hey Noah, you are sure learning a lot of new things. I hope that summer comes for you real soon and then you can discover a whole new world outside. That is the most fun of all.

March 31, 2006 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I would love to watch TV in a luandry basket, I just don't know too many companies who could make a laundry basket big enough for me to fit in.

You are learning new words, good for you. It won't take long, and you will be learning more. And then you will amaze your Mom and Dad with all the words you can actually say.

YOu are just way too adorable.

March 31, 2006 6:14 PM

 
Blogger John said...

I come to your site at least once a day, just to see the photos. Everytime I look at that last one a huge smile breaks out on my face and I almost laugh, or cry. I miss you a lot.

April 02, 2006 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your such a cutie, I love your hair!! It's fun exploring the outside world... soon you'll discover how much fun it is to walk in puddles and touch cars, as I hear that Ben likes to do a lot... Maybe one day you can go walking and touch cars together... That would be fun... Your mommy and daddy should take you out all the time, I think...

I would love to see your mommy's reaction to your finger in your nose... Crayons fit pretty nicely in there, too... along with in your ears... At least mine did...

And those kitties can be pretty tricky...

April 05, 2006 3:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Dbz character hentai Peaceful movements in latin america acuvue Voip guide dvd player roulette Medicinal pain relief Submersible battery powered lights depakote Account merchant uk wholesale http://www.online-roulette-18.info Missouri medical malpractice att Domain parking revenue Kentucky state taxes Womens+golf+clothing

April 25, 2007 3:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home