Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Rammy

Daddy says I'm rammy. Mommy says that's not a word. I have lots of energy though. I like to run around screaming. And I like to attack the cats. And when Mommy or Daddy make me mad I like to attack them. When this happens I need a time out. I have to go sit in my crib...or sometimes the corner.

And when Mommy is folding the laundry she really needs my help. So I take everything that she's folded and unfold it. And when it's neatly piled in the basket I empty the basket. I'm such a good helper that now when she does the laundry I get to sit in a special spot.

I LOVE sitting in my special spot!!

Now that it's nice out we go to the park almost everyday. There are swings and slides and these rocking things. I really like it there. We bring a ball and Mommy and Daddy throw it around with me.

Mommy really likes it because playing there tires me out.


See...I'm too tired to even play with my toys.

Next time I post I won't be living in Winnipeg anymore. I get to go live in the same place as my Grandma's and Grandpa's. Can you believe it!! I'll get to see them as much as I want. It's very exciting.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NOAH. YOU ARE SUCH A FUNNY GUY. TRY AND STAY OUT OF THAT CORNER! DOESN'T LOOK TO FUN THERE.

April 26, 2006 12:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noah. You are a funny little guy. I hope that when you move here you come to my house to play sometimes. We could have alot of fun. I won't make you sit in the corner. Thats mommy and daddy's job.
See you soon Auntie Sue

April 26, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Are you here yet? Are you here yet? How much longer?

April 26, 2006 10:29 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Noah, I am so glad that you get to move to be closer to your grandma's and grandpa's. It is very hard on them to have you so far away. I bet you'll get to play with your cousin Ben a lot and that will be fun. You are such a little cutie. (Still love your hair)

April 27, 2006 10:36 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I forgot to tell you... Mom and I figure rammy is short for rambunctious.

April 27, 2006 10:42 AM

 
Blogger John said...

I get to see him before you do Becky, and just look at that face. That Quintal and Braun blood mix has sure made you into a very cute boy.

April 27, 2006 12:50 PM

 
Blogger Melanie said...

Noah - I love that picture of you laying on the floor. It's hillarious. I hope you have lots of fun in your new home!

April 28, 2006 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

I can't wait to hear about your move. Your Grandpa Braun sure is excited. He can't wait to have you living close to him so he can see you lots. I sure can understand why. You are such a cutie. In the corner or crashed in the middle of the floor, you are still a very cute boy. Maybe we will get to meet this summer if we come to Sask.

April 28, 2006 6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad to hear that you are not going to be in wpg anymore. I see your pictures on the computer screen and my mom said that the next time we went to the city we could phone you and visit you. I guess that won't happen now. We don't go in there often enough. But I'm so excited for you that you get to live close to both of your Grampa and Gramma's. You are a lucky boy. Have fun.

April 28, 2006 8:35 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Noah,

I love the picture of you sitting in the laundry basket. Sometimes us big people don't tend to appreciate all the help you little guys want to give. Maybe some day you will become great at folding laundry.

May 23, 2006 8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home