Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy (Belated) Birthday Daddy!

It was my Daddy's birthday on Friday. We went out to Grandma & Grandpa's for supper and cake (Mommy cooked). It was lots of fun. I even made him a card.

I've only known my Daddy for a few years but he's the greatest guy I've ever met. (Grandpa is a close second).

He was the first person who ever held me.


He gives me lots of baths.


He showed me how fun toys are.


Then he showed me that tools are WAY more fun.


He lets me eat in front of the T.V.


Sometimes he dresses me funny. But I don't mind.


He'll help me do things I really want to do.


And he's the best guy to lay down and cuddle with.


So Happy Birthday Daddy!! Thanks for sharing your cake.


Don't ever stop being the funny guy you (think) you are.


I LOVE YOU!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Ha ha ha! Good burn at the end there Noah!

January 29, 2007 4:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW YOU SURE ARE LUCKY TO HAVE A DAD THAT WILL DO ALL THAT WITH YOU.

January 29, 2007 4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really sweet. I loved it!

January 29, 2007 9:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While mommy was taking that picture her nose was equally filled with pretzels!

January 29, 2007 9:53 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to your Dad. I hope you both had a great day. Love the nose-pretzels. :)

January 29, 2007 10:00 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Great to see you have such a good time with your dad. Especially since you are now closer and I get to see you guys in person. Hope your dad didn't eat those pretzels.

January 30, 2007 9:18 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday to your daddy. You look so cute in that towel, Noah. I swear, when babies have towels on their heads, it AUTOMATICALLY multiplies the cuteness factor by about a million. Love the pretzel picture.

January 30, 2007 12:25 PM

 
Blogger Sue said...

Happy belated b-day Johnny!
It looks like you and your Dad have a lot of fun together. Just remember that pretzels really are for eating. Great pics!

January 31, 2007 4:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never comment here, but I read it all the time. I've got to tell you, this post made me cry a little, just for the look on your dads face whenever he's looking at you. It's precious. Tell him Happy Birthday for me.

February 01, 2007 12:51 AM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jonathan.
Just love those pictures. Awesome!

February 04, 2007 6:44 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Happy belated birthday, Johnny. Noah you are such a lucky little boy to have such a good daddy. Even though he doesn't know that pretzels are for eating. Silly Daddy.

February 05, 2007 9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home