Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Very Busy Boy


Hi everybody! I'm very sorry I haven't talked in a while but my Mommy has been hogging the computer for weeks now. She thinks her school work is more important than letting me blog. I have had a very busy couple of weeks though. After my fever went away Mommy and Daddy had to go back to doing lots of homework again. Especially Mommy. She sat in front of that computer all day and all night for weeks. School must be very hard. I'm glad I don't have to go. Since Mommy was working so hard I got to spend lots of time with Daddy. We watched TV and played all by ourselves. Daddy thought it was a pretty funny game when he put his clothes on me...


I thought it was funny too...but not as funny as he did. Mommy also stopped working long enough to help Daddy and I put up the Christmas tree. I'd never seen a Christmas tree before so at first I was kinda scared. They're pretty prickly...and some of the things we put on the tree were prickly too. But it didn't take me long to realize that there were very cool things hanging on that tree. My kitty Bug showed me how to take all those things off the tree too. And then I got to help Mommy wrap all these boxes up...


I don't know why she was doing it since you can't play with the stuff when it's all wrapped up. And she seemed to think it was funny to put all these bright bows on me. That Mommy and Daddy...what am I going to do with them? After Mommy was finished sitting in front of the computer she brought out all these tools and started to make a lamp. She had a drill that I was very interested in...but she wouldn't let me see it. But she said the lamp was mine for my room. It's really cool. There are pictures of my toys and different things from my room on it. And it lights up really nice. My mommy is really smart. Even though it was mine she had to bring it to school to show her teacher before I can put it in my room. But I get to have it after Christmas...

After Mommy was done my lamp she didn't have to do any more school work! I finally got to sit down and play with her. But not for long because she started packing all my stuff up and said that we were going on an airplane to go see my Grandmas and Grandpas. Now I didn't know what an airplane was but I do now! It was really big and kinda loud and flew through high in the sky while we were sitting in it! And the best part was that I got to sit on mommy's lap and watch TV the whole way! But we had to leave Daddy at home because he still has school work to do and I didn't like that. I miss him lots but he's going to drive here to Saskatoon and see us in a few days. But right now I'm visiting with all my Grandmas and Grandpas and Aunts and Uncles and showing them how I can walk and run away from them. And I even helped Grandma Dianne with her Christmas tree. She had already set it up but since I had helped Mommy and Daddy I thought I would show her how she should put it...


I think the beads look much better in a pile on the floor. And they taste pretty good too. Well that's all the stuff I've been doing for the last little while. I'll come back and tell you some more stuff later. Mommy and Daddy said that some guy is going to be coming and bringing me presents in a few days. He's from the North Pole and he flies too...but not in an airplane. I'll let everybody know what he brings me. Bye Bye

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

NOAH! How do you keep getting cuter? Just when I think you've reached the peak of cuteness you go and outcute yourself again!

I am also wondering how much your mommy would charge me for a lamp with pictures. I think it is the most wonderful lamp I have ever seen! Ben thinks he would like one just like it!

I think your Aunt Angie should stop bragging about seeing you or else I am going to make her wait till I get to Saskatoon before I tell her what kind of baby I'm going to have. It would serve her right.

I love you and I can't wait to see you and Benjamin playing together... hopefully he will be feeling 100% better by the time we get there...

December 16, 2005 2:26 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Noah, I think it's time for your mommy to at LEAST put up a new picture of you... She doesn't even have to write anything with it. Just a picture will do...

January 17, 2006 4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home