Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

My 2nd Birthday

Since Aunty Becky is so impatient...here is the rundown of my birthday party. On my real birthday Mommy made some cupcakes. Then Mommy, Daddy and I went to Toys'R'Us and I got a Cars backpack, a couple Thomas trains, and a Thomas movie.


Today was my BIG birthday party. Mommy stayed up really late last night getting my cake ready. Then she got up early this morning and made lots of yummy snacks for everybody to eat. Aunty Ang was the first person to arrive (she's very punctual). Then Grandma & Grandpa came over along with Anika and my friend Wyatt, Corinne and my other friend Graye, Fake Aunty Dionne & Uncle Ken, Mommy's cousin Jenn, Great-Aunty Joanne, Grandma, Aunty Crystal and Uncle Josh. Here's a picture of me helping Mommy get everything ready.


There was a lots of Cars stuff at my party. Including this really nice Lighting McQueen cake that Mommy made.


There were lots of presents for me too. I got a couple more Thomas movies and another Thomas train, a tool belt (I did NOT want to try it on), some Superman toys, Sesame Street books, and LOTS of clothes (including a Bob the Builder shirt and more Superman PJs). After the presents we got to eat cake and ice cream.


The cake was really good. (I finished Wyatt's for him after he left).



Everybody was really tired after the party so we all had naps. When I woke up Daddy and I played in the balloons. My Great-Grandma Val and Great Aunty Elaine also came over after my nap to see me. They brought me more clothes and a really cool pair of shoes. They're blue and Mommy says they're called DAWGS. I didn't like them though and won't try them on.


It was a really good party. My other friend Ava couldn't make it but she came over tonight after supper to play with me. I showed her my trains and played BOO! with her. She was lots of fun.

9 Comments:

Blogger Toad said...

THANKS FOR LETTING ME COME TO YOUR PARTY! IT WAS FUN. YOUR MOMMY SURE CAN MAKE SOME GOOD SNACKS.

February 20, 2007 9:41 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Oh Noah, I wish I could have been there... And I wish I had even the smallest chance of making Ben's cake look anywhere near that nice. Tell your mommy to quit showing off.

February 20, 2007 10:20 AM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Glad to see that you had a great birthday party. Your cake looked amazing!

February 20, 2007 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

It looks like you had a wonderful party. Your Mom made an awesome cake, I would have said that it was bought at a store it looks that awesome. Thanks for sharing your day with us.

February 20, 2007 12:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me to your party Noah! Even though all the people made me a bit scared. Thanks also for the treat bag! I really like waving the stickers around. I hope you can come to my part in the summer!

February 20, 2007 4:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...partY. I'm still learning the keyboard. =)

February 20, 2007 4:35 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great party, it looks like it was a great time! You're so cute. You should ask your mom if she can make me a cake for my birthday. It's May 28th, and I really like The Lion King. Thanks, Noah.

February 21, 2007 1:17 AM

 
Blogger Sue said...

What a party you had. you got some really cool stuff. and those Dawg shoes are really special you should really try them. I am glad you have so many people who love you so much.

Your Mom is good at making cakes! She can make my next cake too. My birthday is in Nov and I like those cakes withlots of money hidden inside it. What do you think? Will she make it for me?

February 21, 2007 4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an incredible cake. I can't believe how cute you are. All my cousins have such cute kids.

March 06, 2007 12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home