Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Long Overdue Update


Hi Everybody! Mommy says she's really sorry she hasn't posted anything in a while but she's been really busy. We spent almost a whole month in Saskatoon over Christmas! Daddy was there too but he couldn't come till later because when he was leaving Winnipeg the car broke down....again. And then when we were ready to come home after Christmas everybody got sick! I was okay though...and I got to stay a whole extra week with Grandma and Grandpa (only they were sick some of the time too). And then finally when we were all better and ready to come home an old lady hit Daddy when he was in our car! Mommy and Daddy were not very happy...but I didn't mind because it just meant more time with Grandpa. So Grandma and Grandpa let us borrow their car to come back to Winnipeg while ours stayed in Saskatoon and got fixed. I thought that we should have just stayed and played but Mommy had already missed lots of school...I don't know why she was so anxious to go back...she doesn't even like school.

But let me tell you about Christmas. I got soooo many toys that Mommy and Daddy couldn't even bring them all back to Winnipeg with us! It was great...all those boxes and paper and especially ribbon...I LOVE ribbon. And Ben and I both got really cool cars! Sometimes Ben would let me try his while he tried mine...but he mostly just tried to take whatever I had. I don't know why...there were lots of toys to play with. And there were LOTS of new people to visit with. We even drove out to Rosetown to visit my Great Grandma. That was really fun only there were lots of puppies trying to play with me. There were puppies where ever I went at Christmas. I like to play with them only if they were smaller than me though. That Roscoe kinda scared me at first but by the end we were good friends.


But now I'm back in Winnipeg and I've taken up an old hobby of mine....CAT WRESTLING!! I don't know why I ever stopped. Bug and I have the greatest matches! I usually win though cause she gives up and leaves. And I've figured out how to open EVERYTHING. There's lots of stuff to be found in cupboards and lots of clothes to be pulled out of drawers in my room.
And pretty soon I'm getting a visitor. My Grandma Dianne is coming to baby-sit me for a whole week!! Daddy has to drive Grandma and Grandpa's car back to Saskatoon and then buy us a new one because that old lady that hit our car wrecked it so much that we're not getting it back. And Mommy has to go to school EVERY DAY now so she can't even watch me. But Grandma Dianne was insistent that she could come and watch me instead of me having to drive all the way back to Saskatoon with Daddy.
Well I gotta go now. Mommy says to tell everyone out there that she will try to post more often. (I don't know why she doesn't do it more cause she sits on the computer ALL THE TIME!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Nice pictures cutie! I wish I was coming to babysit you... Sigh. Grandma's always get all the best jobs...

January 19, 2006 12:29 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I vote for a mullet.

January 20, 2006 12:02 AM

 
Blogger Trav said...

i agree

January 20, 2006 12:52 AM

 
Blogger Trav said...

either that or a jean jacket like billy ray cyrus

January 20, 2006 11:59 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Well Noah, I for one would have liked it if you came with your daddy to Saskatoon. Yeah I know I am only thinking of me, but I got used to having you here and kinda liked it. Probably better this way, your Mommy would get so lonely and now your grandma Diane gets to have you to herself, lucky her. You would look good in a mullet.

January 21, 2006 8:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, ##NAME##, I'm impressed with your writing, and what you have to say. Blogs are pretty cool, and your's is a fine example. Great stuff I'll check back later. Cheers Rex, ##LINK##

April 18, 2006 7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, ##NAME##. What an interesting and informative blog you have created. Not quite my scene, but a good read. Cheers, Rex, ##LINK##

April 18, 2006 10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home