Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

June...In Pictures

Here are some highlights from June. Daddy and I went to a garage sale and he bought me a whole bunch of animals. I really like playing with them. See...


I even line them up. And the little pig HAS to go on the big pig's back.


Mommy and Daddy took me to the Forestry Farm Zoo. I liked the birds the best.


Daddy and I are looking at a really big, pretty bird here.


It's a peacock.


They were walking around everywhere.


Then we met up with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunty Becky, Ben and Sam for some fishing. Ben let me borrow his fishing rod and Mommy showed me how to use it.


And Aunty Becky showed me how to use it.


And Ben showed me how to use it.


But then it was Ben's turn to have it back. I wasn't too happy about that.


I guess it was his rod.


But don't worry. I got my own fishing rod and now I practice in my backyard...naked.


See you in July!

7 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time fishing. Soon you will get the hang of it, and want to be fishing all the time.

July 07, 2007 5:38 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

That looked like a lot of fun. Ethan also likes to play naked in his back yard. You boys are so funny.
Hey what happened to your daddy's arm?

July 08, 2007 9:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you Noah!
Ahh naked boys, well at least it's less laundry for us to do.

I was wondering the same thing Mitz, what happened for your Dad's arm?

July 10, 2007 4:21 PM

 
Blogger The Kruger Family said...

hi! I'm corinne's friend. I know you are a master of cake making from your photos! My son is almost 1 and I'd like to attempt a fun cake! Can you recommend an easy first try cake making book? kathykruger@hotmail.co.uk

July 13, 2007 12:58 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

LOL. I think I was still helping him in that second picture... Poor little Noah. I felt so bad for him. But naked fishing probably made up for it... I wonder why more people don't do it that way... Probably cause they use real hooks?

July 26, 2007 4:08 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

What is it about little boys and being naked? You sure are the cutest naked fisherman I've seen. Actually, you're the only naked fisherman I've seen. Thank goodness! 'Cause I don't think they are all as cute as you.

July 28, 2007 8:51 AM

 
Blogger Toad said...

uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh, july in pictures....do it.

August 08, 2007 7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home