Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

August...So Far

And I thought July was busy! August was SUPER busy. First I had to make an appearance at Adrianna's 3rd birthday party. She's a bit of a goof.


But there was cake...and I'm all about the cake.


She got some weird presents. It must be a girl thing.


But she did get this AWESOME (a new favourite word) bubble blower.


Mommy and Daddy managed to keep me pretty busy around the house.



And then we had to get ready for Aunty Stacy's wedding. It was kind of a big deal . I helped Mommy with the decorating.


Afterwards Adrianna and I hung around looking cute.



Here we are, all dressed up. We kinda stole the show.


Mommy gave me a jelly bean to keep me quite during the ceremony.


Here's the wedding party. Doesn't Aunty Stacy look beautiful?


The day after the wedding Mommy and Daddy took Adrianna and I to the Ex. It was pretty fun. Here we are on the train.

And on some flying fish.


And on an airplane.


Things have settled down here a bit. I have plenty of time to be my weird self.


Cheese!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Looks like you've been having alot of fun. Love the wedding pictures.

August 23, 2007 1:12 AM

 
Blogger Toad said...

HA HA HA YOU ARE SUCH A WEIRD LITTLE GUY. THANKS FOR THE PICS NOAH. I'VE BEEN BUGGING YOUR MOMMY FOR THEM FOR A WHILE. I'M GLAD YOU GOT IT DONE FOR HER.

August 24, 2007 8:22 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Awe Noah. You were so cute and brave at the Ex. (Or the H, as Ben calls it.) It's too bad you had to go home early. I would have liked to ride on something with you.

August 24, 2007 10:43 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Noah, you are such a cute little guy. I love the picture of you all dressed up for the wedding. You look handsome. It sounds like you had a very busy month.

August 24, 2007 2:35 PM

 
Blogger footsack said...

It looks like you had a fun summer.

September 03, 2007 10:02 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

My favorite part of the summer was water fighting with you. You sure know how to have a good water fight.

September 04, 2007 9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home