Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday Bash: Part 1

I got to do lots of fun things for my birthday. So many fun things in fact, it took three days to do them all! So I'll start at the beginning. On Thursday, February 14th I turned 3. That night Aunty Dionne and Uncle Ken came over for supper and cupcakes. Then even brought me a present. And Mommy and Daddy gave me some presents too.


This is me on my birthday minute: 10:11am

Here I am waiting patiently for my cupcakes.

Uncle Ken thought I was pretty funny.

Here they are!

I blew all the candles out all by myself!

They tasted really good.

My first birthday present! Cars MegaBlocks.

More good books from Mommy and Daddy.

And a Canada puzzle too.

It was a good night.

And tomorrow I'll tell you all about the Monster Trucks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Wow , it looks like you had a pretty good day. those cupcakes loke very sweet!

February 18, 2008 1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home