Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

September

Mommy and Daddy have been pretty slack with the camera lately. So I've had to take things into my own hands...

Here's Celia on the TV.


And Bug walking.


Here's my potty.


And my Dump Truck.


This is our footstool and a wall.


And here's Mommy at the table.


Mommy did manage to take a few pictures of me this month.

Here I am making my 'dinosaur' face.


I've been getting pretty good at my tricycle too. I can actually work the pedals now. Next is steering.


Grandma Dianne and I built this really big block tower.


I was really excited about it.


We had an exchange student from Columbia live with us for 3 weeks this month too. His name was Esteban. I really liked him and would follow him around asking him to read books and play with me.


See you next month!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Looks like you are growing into a very good photographer. Keep it up!

October 05, 2007 6:04 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

You are such a smart boy, taking all those pictures. Keep up the good work and who knows, you might grow up to be some famous photo-journalist.

October 06, 2007 9:30 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Do you give lessons? You got some good one of Grandma Newsons' birthday party. Are you going to post some of those. I didn't get a chance to see them. I really want to see the one of the finger and the ketchup. Very creative...maybe I could make a puzzle of it for face book.

October 06, 2007 9:01 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice job with the pictures, Noah. Maybe you should have taken my wedding photos. :P Cute pictures, I like the one how how proud you are of your tower.

October 14, 2007 12:46 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Awe Noah. Did I ever tell you you're the greatest kid EVER? Cause you are. Your mom's okay too. Thanks Melissa.)

October 23, 2007 12:10 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. They were amazing.

November 18, 2007 9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home