Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 18, 2008

Monster Trucks!

On Friday night Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Mike came with me to the monster trucks. I was really excited about seeing the big monster trucks, not the little ones. There was other stuff there too. There were motorbikes that raced and jumped. Regular trucks that crashed. People even raced around on lawn mowers. It turns out that monster trucks are pretty loud and scary. I didn't really like it when they came out to do their stuff. But I still had fun and talk about it all the time. Here are some pictures.

Here's Mommy trying to take a picture of us.
Those chairs are pretty squishy.

Here are Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Mike.

This is how I spent the night: on Daddy's
lap with his hands over my ears.
(There were earplugs underneath too.)


This is the monster truck that gave everybody rides.

Here's one of the regular trucks that raced around.

These are the racing motorbikes.

And this is one of the jumping motorbikes.
If you look really hard you can see him in the air.
This was my favourite part.

These are the weirdos that raced around on lawn mowers.

And these are two of the really big, really loud
monster trucks. I liked the dinosaur one.
(I just didn't like it when it made noise.)

2 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I didn't really like the big monster trucks either. They were very noisy and they didn't really race. I liked the jumping motor bikes and the small trucks better.

February 19, 2008 9:51 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

My favorite monster truck was the Dinosaur truck too. The jumping motor bikes were the best.

February 19, 2008 5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home