Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm Playing Tag!

Mommy say's we're playing tag and somebody tagged me. So now I have to answer all these questions. Some of the questions didn't apply to me so I'll make my own up.

4 THINGS

Four Jobs I've Had

1. My first job was to grow in Mommy's tummy. That didn't go very well cause I gave her lots of trouble.

2. My second job was being born. That's went really well. It only lasted 4 1/2 hours from start to finish. (I was making up for the trouble I caused at my first job)

3. My third job was sleeping and eating. I'm still doing this job and getting better every day.

4. My fourth job is PLAYING! I'm really good at this job...especially when I have someone to play with.

Four Places I Have Lived

1. In Mommy's tummy.

2. In our apartment in Winnipeg.

3. At Grandma Dianne's for part of the summer.

4. At Grandma & Grandpa Braun's for the rest of the summer.

Four Places I Have Vacationed

I've only ever been to four places.

1. Winnipeg

2. Yorkton

3. Saskatoon

4. Edmonton (That was a REAL vacation with Mommy and Daddy. Playing cards in the hotel room was the BEST)

Four TV Shows (Commercials) I LOVE

1. The one with the bunnies and the really cool music. I dance when ever it's on. (Telus - pretty much any commercial by Telus)

2. The one with all the oranges dancing around. (Tropicana)

3. The one with all the cherries dancing around. (Fisherman's Friend)

4. Anything with a car or spaceship in it.

Four Toys I LOVE

1. My house...it has a radio and I play it all the time and dance to it.

2. My car...it also has a radio I play and dance to all the time.

3. My stearing wheel...it has LOTS of buttons and sounds and is REALLY loud.

4. My popcorn popper toy...Grandma and Grandpa sent to to me from Saskatoon and I LOVE it. I push it around and scare the cats and annoy Mommy and Daddy.

Four Foods I LOVE

1. Pasta and tomato sauce. I LOVE IT! Any pasta will do but spagetti is the messiest and funnest to eat.

2. Chicken. It's SOOO good. I eat it faster than Mommy can cut it. It's really good when combined with the pasta and sauce.

3. Grapes. They're good anytime.

4. Cookies. They're really sweet and I make big messes with them.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. Playing with my Grandma and Grandpa Braun. They are sooo fun. They have lots of toys and don't mind sitting on the floor with me and CHASING me!

2. Playing with my Cousin Ben. He's the coolest guy I know. He has a really cool car and sometimes he lets me drive it.

3. Rocking with my Grandma Dianne. I love to cuddle with her. And she always reads me lots of stories.

4. In the bathtub. I gotta go their right now actually cause I just dirtied my pants.

Bye Bye!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I know four things I'd rather be doing right now.

1. Playing with Noah
2. Bathing Noah
3. Feeding Noah
4. Cuddling Noah

I miss you cutie!

January 31, 2006 4:32 PM

 
Blogger John said...

Ditto to that Becky. I am not sure when you are coming back to Saskatoon but I am not sure if I can wait that long. I miss you.

January 31, 2006 7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home