Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

IT'S MY PARTY!!
And You're Invited!!


Since Mommy and Daddy and I are all by ourselves for my very first birthday, Mommy thought it would be nice to show everybody out there my birthday party! February 14th is my birthday and I'm going to have spaghetti and cake and presents. You can watch me eat my spaghetti and cake and open my presents because Mommy is going to broadcast my birthday on the internet! If you want to come just go to http://meldawnb.camstreams.com at 6:00pm tomorrow night (that's Winnipeg time). Mommy will do a test run tonight at 9:00pm so everybody can try it out and make sure it works.

*You will be signed in under a guest name - please change your name so we know who's there and don't block you.

*Mommy has her own blog now too! If you're interested it's melissabraun.blogspot.com - and don't forget to comment!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'll be there! I can hardly wait!

February 13, 2006 11:09 PM

 
Blogger Margaret said...

Happy birthday, Noah. I'll try to be at your party tonight.

February 14, 2006 8:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I hope you have a good day and get lots of fun presents! We might be at your birthday party tonight!

February 14, 2006 11:23 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Happy Birthday Noah. I hope you have wonderful birthday party today, and enjoy your presents!!

February 14, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Trav said...

happy birthday noah, we'll see if me and amanda can make it to your birthday party... i think that's a great idea that your mommy had

February 14, 2006 12:08 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Good party buddy! I like all the fancy decorations! I loved watching you chow down... Too bad I missed most of your presents. Sigh.

February 14, 2006 11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home