Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Things I've Been Up Too

It was Daddy's 30th Birthday and he got some tools and a tool box. I helped him sort everything out and put everything away. I really like tools (especially power tools).

I Love Spagetti! Anything pasta with some tomato sauce on it makes me really happy. My other favorite foods right now are chicken and cheese. I also like broccoli if it has cheese on it. And don't forget the bananna for desert. Oh...and I'm drinking LOTS of juice from my sippy cup
(1/8 juice: 7/8 water).

I've found another cool place to play in the kitchen...the REFRIGERATOR! There is so much neat stuff in there. I found this funny looking bottle in there and Mommy let me have a taste of it and it was GOOD. Maybe she'll let me dip cheese in it sometime.

I've also turned into a little monkey this past week. I've figured out how to climb onto this chair all by myself. Bug loves to sleep on the chair and now I climb on up with her. But don't worry...I give her a kiss afterwards.


I'm also having lots of accidents lately. The other day I was running and I tripped and fell on my face. I fell so hard that my nose started to bleed. And now my lip is all red and the top of my nose is a little bit swollen and purple. And then yesterday I was shaking the end table like I always do and one fell on me! I'm not sure how it happened but I scraped some skin and bent my fingernail and it started to bleed too. There was so much blood everywhere that Mommy didn't even know where I was hurt. But I showed her my finger and it hurt LOTS! Now I might loose my fingernail. Daddy says I'm following in his footsteps. Mommy just hopes that I don't start jumping off refrigerators.

*This post brought to you by homework procrastination.

9 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Noah. I remember you daddy jumping off the refrigerator and it was scary! I'm sorry you are getting hurt so much, but that seems to happen to all little kids as they learn about the world around them. I remebered your dad's birthday, but I could get on my computer at the time. So say a big Happy Birthday to your dad from his Auntie Margaret and thank your mom for putting up all these great pictures of you. It kind of feels like I'm getting to know you.

February 06, 2006 9:39 AM

 
Blogger footsack said...

Hi Noah,
My goodness you are getting into a lot and you are still so little. I imagine your mommy and daddy will have a lot of fun with you when you hit those 'terrible two's'..but with you being so cute and all, I imagine you'll just pass those right on by. (Say a belated happy birthday to your dad from his Auntie Mitz

February 06, 2006 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Hi Noah! I'm so glad your daddy married your mommy. She's the best thing to happen to our family since the VCR. (And Glen of course...) I'm so glad she is such a skilled procrastinator! Right now I am putting off cleaning the basement and your blog is helping! I love you!

February 06, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Noah. You mom thinks that everyone who reads this should say hello, and I've been feeling rather sneaky lately, not even saying hi. I'm your Dad's cousin, who I don't think he's seen in years and years, but I love your little blog and all your pictures. I hope you have a really fun day!

February 07, 2006 1:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

noah how are you doing. i like broccoli and pasta too. i have been busy at work. hope to see you soon so we can eat broccoli and pasta together

February 07, 2006 10:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Noah! Hope your having lots of fun bugging cats, throwing pasta, and running around. Don't worry about the bumps and scrapes, they always get better. They might also leave a scar behind to remind you to be careful, Uncle Josh has lots of scars, even one your mommy gave him, but they don't hurt. Well uncle Josh has to get back to staring at big useless things called textbooks (you'll understand later). Say Happy belated birthday to your dad, and if I don't see you, Happy 1st Birthday Noah!

February 08, 2006 9:25 PM

 
Blogger Cindi said...

Hi Noah! you'll never guess what! Me and Mommy and Daddy are coming to Winnipeg! We're gonna be there March 3-6. I think it would be fun ifwe could go for coffee or something if your Mommy and Daddy aren't too busy with homework. Mommy says she's gonna see if Auntie Amy and Uncle Darren and Camry want to come too! Wouldn't that be fun?! You'll have to wirte me on my Blog or yours and let me know if it will work for you!Bye for now!!

February 10, 2006 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

Noah... lots of visitors here from people who have not even met you yet. I will have to make sure I get a family photo up on our blog, so you can come and visit us. I think you look a lot like your Dad...and a Happy Belated Birthday to your Dad.

February 11, 2006 11:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Noah!! I'm another one of your long-lost relatives, your daddy's cousin... I found your blog on your dad's blog... You sure are a cute little guy!!

February 12, 2006 3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home