Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday Bash: Part 2

As promised, here are the pictures from Noah's 3rd Birthday Party. Special thanks to Becky who acted as photographer for this event.

Grandpa came over early to play.

The first in a long line of gifts.

Picture summary of Noah and Ben's
relationship right now.


Very excited about the construction blocks
from Aunty Becky and Aunty Ang.


Presents make Noah very happy.

The youngest party goer, Kaden.

I'm saying cheese Aunty Becky!

More party goers.

Present from Mommy and Daddy.

There's Daddy!

Adrianna helping Noah open his gift from her.
A very loud plane that everyone fought over
and the parents confiscated.


Lightning McQueen shirt, underwear and coloring book.

Posing for Aunty Becky while waiting for cake.

Finally, the car cake.

Cheese!


Enjoying the ice cream cake.

Time to play with the toys!

Playing Robot Potato-Head with Grandma.

It was a very fun party and Noah got SPOILED. Thanks to everyone who came. I think this was the funnest birthday party yet. It helps when your child actually knows what's going on and recognizes what a present it. And, boy, did he recognize!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cindi said...

That looks like such a fun party! Chloe is obsessed with birthday's ever since we celebrated Uncle Art's and my Mom's on a visit out there! She always walks around wishing everyone a happy birthday and asking when she can have a birthday party!
Happy belated birthday Noah!!!

February 20, 2008 5:47 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Your mom sure know how to throw a great party. All the kids, the big ones and the little ones had fun.

February 20, 2008 9:39 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I was SO glad we got to come. I love that little guy with all my heart. I wanna do the whole thing all over again!

February 26, 2008 11:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the picture of him posing with his party hat on. SO CUTE. He's an adorable little guy. Also, way to go with the cake. I understand why you went with the ice cream cake. All the work you put into the last one is worth doing nothing for the next one. And ice cream cake is my FAVORITE.

March 03, 2008 11:46 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Wow! As I was looking at these pictures I realized how much better John has gotten since Feb.

August 11, 2008 10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home