Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I Did On My Summer Vacation

It's been a long, long time since Mommy has written anything on here for me. She apologizes. Since it's been so long, it's kinda hard to tell you all the things I've been up to, so here are some highlights from the last 6 months.

* I have a new baby cousin named Hannah.
* I went on a fishing trip.
* I went to the beach.
* I learned how to use the potty.
* I went camping.
* I celebrated Adrianna's 4th Birthday.
* I started swimming lessons.
* I went on a trip to Lethbridge.
* I went on a trip to Edmonton.

And here are some pictures from a few of these highlights.

Helping Grandpa organize his tackle box.

Hanging out in the fishing boat.

Playing in a little pool at the beach.

Practicing my casting with Sammy.

Digging a big hole with Grandpa.
(I'm the one with the hat sticking out of the sand.)

Yelling at Daddy and Grandpa
to come back and play with me.

Helping Adrianna with her presents.

"You WANT me to hit that thing!?"
No problem!

My first day of swimming lessons.

Listening to the teacher with the rest of my class.

Waiting my turn down the little water slide
since they wouldn't let us go down the big one.
No matter how much we asked.

Hanging out with Grandpa Ray in the hot-tub.

Playing with Grandpa Ray's new puppy, Bullet.

Concentrating on my driving at Galaxyland.

Enjoying the Merry-Go-Round with Adrianna.

"Look Mommy, one hand!"

Playing with Adrianna at the waterpark.

Showing off the motorboat skills
I learned in swimming lessons.

Enjoying an ice cream cone with Mommy.
(It was Mommy's treat after she had to get a needle.)

That pretty much brings us up-to-date. Stay tuned for highlights from my first day of school and the day I become a big brother!

3 Comments:

Blogger footsack said...

Wow Noah have you ever grown a lot! It looks like you had a very fun summer. Can't wait to hear the news of your new brother or sister :)

August 26, 2008 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Noah... Has anyone ever mentioned how much you look like your Daddy? (I love that picture of you an the merry-go-round by the way. You're such a little daredevil Tell your mommy to print me one okay?)

August 26, 2008 5:07 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Ummm...I hope there are going to be more pictures much before you become a big brother. LOL! That was a fun summer and you sure are a good swimmer.

August 27, 2008 8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home